Engineering Support Layer
The main objective of knowledge Engineering Tool is to facilitate the physicians for creating shareable and interoperable knowledge. It provides evidence and dialogue based knowledge engineering systems to facilitate the physicians to create, verify, validate and manage the knowledge base using multimodal knowledge resources and divers communication ways.
The primary feature of knowledge Engineering Tool to evolve the knowledge of a medical platform to generate up to date recommendation to the end users using state-of-the-art knowledge and natural language conversation technologies. It has the following features.
1. To facilitate domain experts with base-line knowledge acquired from existing practice data sets and their experiences and heuristics.
2. To facilitate the physician for physicians for verifying and validating the extracted knowledge from structured and unstructured data.
3. To equip the platform with Intelligent Knowledge Engineering Tool (Rule Editor and Rule Compiler) to author shareable and interoperable knowledge base.
4. To facilitate users (patients and physicians) to dialog with system using multimodal (text, voice, and image) dialog interface.
5. To provide execution environment with Interface Engine Supporting Rule-based Reasoner and case based reasoning.
6. To facilitate ontologicasl modeling for Intent identification from the dialog between user and system
7. To design SPARQL queries to interact with Ontological Model for text/speech based dialogue process.
Uniqueness & Contribution
1. Semantic Reconciliation model to generate interoperable knowledge
2. Automatic generation of Medical Logic Module
3. Facilitates MLM (Medical Logic Module) based knowledge base maintenance
4. Enlist Highly Relavant Evidence against a user provided natural language query
5. Select High Quality evidentiary documents based on novel statistiscal models
6. Intent recognition
7. Context Aware Dialogue Manegement